Brilliant is...

a bit about me, my girls, and what i think about everything else

Sunday, April 09, 2006

XM again XM again diggity dig

I'm off to XM in about a week or so. Last time I ventured into their basement, it was definitely worth not writing home about. I like the service, but getting involved with projects there has its less-than-desirables. But I sure do like listening... Fred, XMU, Ethel, I'm talking about you.

I think that I will have to ask for a radio and 2-years of service for my birthday or some other present-bearing day. That's the thing. Honestly, I don't want another recurring service bill. Utilities, neighborhood fees, cell phone bills, um, mortgage payment... it really is these monthlies that chisel away at that marble block of paycheck... and i've looked, so far there is no Michelangelo's David underneath when all those dollars disappear. Then again, maybe M was chiseling away David and not t'other way 'round.
I have no clue where this metaphor has gone, but i don't like it.
not one bit.

But to be in DC in the springtime! And to not be in Atlanta in the springtime! Count me excited about that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home